All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionScholars in the exact and social sciences join literary critics to consider the work of French author Michel Rio and to reflect on literature's place in intellectual discourse in an age dominated by science.
- Author BiographyMargery Arent Safir is Professor of Comparative Literature, The American University of Paris. Her previous publications include Earth Tones: The Poetry of Pablo Neruda (with Manuel Duran); A Woman of Letters; and Archipelago (a translation of the novel by Michel Rio).
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series, the Margins of Literature
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMargery Arent Safir
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.