All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis carefully translated and edited volume in the Library of Christian Classics contains Philip Melanchthon's famous Loci Communes and Martin Bucer's De Rengo Christi. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory tes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
- Author BiographyWilhelm Pauck was an influencial historian and theologian. He taught at the University of Chicago in Illinois; Union Theological Seminary in New York City; and Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. He is the editor of Luther: Lectures on Romans.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1969
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleLibrary of Christian Classics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byWilhelm Pauck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.