Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides comprehensive insights into molecular changes in malignant melama. The general mechanisms of melama growth and development are described, as well as new research findings. Our current kwledge on the molecules involved in cell transformation and tumor progression will soon lead to sophisticated, targeted therapies. Recent studies with targeted b-RAF inhibitors have given us grounds to hope that these therapies will be successful. Melama Development - Molecular Biology, Genetics and Clinical Application aims to contribute to this kwledge. Summarizing the newest data and presenting upcoming research areas in the field, the book will be of great interest to basic researchers and physicians working in the important fields of melama, cancer research, therapy and dermatology.
- Author BiographyAnja Bosserhoff studied biology at the University of Bielefeld, Germany. She completed her PhD at the Department of Dermatology, University of Regensburg, Germany, in 1995. Between 1995 and 1998 she received her postdoctoral education at the Institute for Pathology, University of Regensburg. In 1998 and 1999 she served as assistant researcher at the Institute for Pathology in Regensburg and at the Rhine-Wesfalia-Technical -University (RWTH) in Aachen, Germany, respectively. In 2000 she became Professor in general and molecular pathology of the cell at the University of Aachen (Habilitation). Since 2002 Anja Bosserhoff has been Full Professor at the Institute for Pathology and Head of the Division of Molecular Pathology in Regensburg. She has published more than 150 papers in international renowned high impact journals, contributed to several book projects and written several review articles. She received various national and international research awards, among which the Deutscher Hautkrebspreis in 2007.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/07/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations
- Weight919 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnja K. Bosserhoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.