All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMelbourne has some of the most beautiful parks & coastline in the world. There are many places to spread out a blanket or towel, unpack a hamper & soak up the great Australian outdoors. In this book youll find the very best of them. From the inner city to the outer suburbs & key areas beyond, whether North, South, East or West. Melbourne has something for everyone, with many beaches, open parklands and pristine national parks. Melbournes best Picnic Spots includes: Over 100 great locations; From the Dandengs to Daylesford, from the Mornington to the Bellarine Peninsulas; Over 150 full colour photos; Detailed full colour maps; A summary table to help you quickly find your spot; Information on Melbournes history and environment.
- Author BiographyScot Darroch Donald is a professional travel/nature writer and photographer. HIs travel guides include Footprints Australia East Coast Discovery Guide. Rebecca Robinson, with degrees in Fine Arts and Zoology, works as a freelance natural science illustrator, cartographer and photographer.
- Author(s)Rebecca Robinson
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOutdoor Guides
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Height220 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.38
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.74
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.