All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $34.08
- AU $45.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning collection of creative cakes and sweet treats from talented teenage baker Amelia Ferrier. Amelia Ferrier, or Melie as she is kwn to her fans, has amassed an enthusiastic following for the delectable creations she shares on Instagram and her Melie's Kitchen blog. Balancing university studies with a busy baking schedule, which includes fulfilling cake orders every week, Amelia is otherwise a typical teenager. But her flair in the kitchen has earned her a reputation as one of New Zealand's most invative bakers. In her debut cookbook she shares recipes for pretty cupcakes, stunningly decorated cakes and indulgent pastries, cookies and slices, as well as her signature flavour-packed fillings, icings and toppings. With step-by-step photographs showing how to recreate favourite recipes from her blog, plus practical hints and tips for vice bakers, this is the ultimate cake-lovers' cookbook.
- Author BiographyAmelia Ferrier, or Melie, as she is known to her fans, is an 18-year-old from Auckland with a passion and flair for baking. Her amazing cake creations feature on her Melie's Kitchen blog and Instagram, and are in hot demand. Currently in her first year at university, she fulfils several paid-for cake orders every week. Melie's Kitchen is her first cookbook.
- Author(s)Amelia Ferrier
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Weight705 g
- Width181 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.