All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMelissa Sperka learned to cook, like many people, from her mother and her grandmothers. For generations, her family made gathering around the kitchen table for meals an important part of every day-something to look forward to and cherish. She's passing these values on to her own children, and to the many readers of her blog, Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen. Sperka's grandparents lived on the food they grew and harvested on their Virginia farmland. Her mother continued this tradition as her mother did before her, canning, freezing, and cooking fresh produce from her backyard garden. Everyone was welcome at the supper table: family, neighbors, and friends alike. Pull up a chair, encourages Sperka, and become inspired to cook with recipes such as these: * Puff Pastry-Wrapped Smokies * Sweet-Tomato Glazed Meat Loaf * Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken Spaghetti * Granma's Famous Blueberry Icebox Pie * Jalape Jepper Jack Corn Bread This cookbook is a labor of love, paying homage to those who instilled in her a love for cooking and baking Southern-style.
- Author BiographyMelissa Sperka runs the popular blog, Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen. A featured contributor to Parade's Community Table, her work has been featured in Better Homes and Garden, Southern Living Magazine, and other print and online outlets. She lives, cooks, and blogs with her family in Summerfield, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Melissa Sperka
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 color photographs
- Weight1110 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.21
- AU $24.78Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.54
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.