Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionI gotta keep hold of my Mojo He keeps me bouncing up and down like a yo-yo When I'm on a low low He makes me ho ho Gets me flying out of black holes like Chewbacca and Han Solo Melody is in the care system and is out of control . . . the only thing that is constant in Melody's life is her toy monster, Mojo. Blessing has come from Nigeria to stay with an `Aunty', but when the relationship breaks down, she is trapped in the care system and longs to be back with her Nana in Lagos. Rizla has just left the care system. He has been taken in by some older guys in the local hostel and has found his new `family'. Melody Loses Her Mojo is a bold, gritty and challenging story aimed at young people. It fuses Hip-hop theatre, dance, puppetry and street art to follow the amazing journeys of three remarkable young people, whose stories intertwine in a world full of magical and surreal moments.
- Author BiographyKeith Saha won the Brian Way Award 2011 for producing the UK's best new play for children and young people with his play Ghost Boy, a co-production with Contact and Birmingham Rep. His highly inventive, hard-hitting and challenging work fuses Hip-hop theatre with puppetry. Keith Saha is the Artistic Director of Twenty Stories High, a theatre company based in Liverpool.
- Author(s)Keith Saha
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight92 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.