All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis vel is a satirical look at my life and I have never written for a porn site. There are four parts to this 160-page book, which are The Rehearsal (trying to figure out my life and men), The Performance (a story in two perspectives about a transgender guy being interviewed), The Reviews, and Porpraphy (amusing selection of commentary and reviews of media products). I write just a little soft porn for humor, but mostly it's about why my satirical drag queen narrator started writing erotica. People who enjoy satire aimed at men/women relationships, conventional people, and the porn industry may love this vel. It's for adults and young adults. I selected reviews written in the past when I was paid to review books, movies, and music on epinions.com for 14 years. Some examples of reviews are Lady Chatterley's Lover, Flesh and the Devil, Zombie Strippers, Anais Nin's Henry and June, and American Gigolo. I end with a more serious Epilogue and Author's Last Words to help readers understand the real discrimination faced by nconforming people.
- Author BiographyJan Peregrine has gotten a Master's Degree in Pastoral Studies from Loyola University-Chicago, but is no longer religious. She has written many books, including the autobiographical Finding Myself: From Out of the Desert, Dr. Freudine Is In, Eden in Limbo, and religious satire in Eden at Play. Jan now lives in Lincoln, Nebraska trying to figure out how to regenerate her traumatized spinal cord.
- Author(s)Jan Peregrine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Photographer(s)Patrick Helwig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.