All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionDouglas Hurd retired as Foreign Secretary in 1995 after a distinguished career in Government spanning 16 years. As Secretary of State for Ireland, Home Secretary and then six years in the Foreign Office in Margaret Thatcher and John Major's administrations, he was at the very heart of modern political decision-making. Earlier he had run Edward Heath's private office from 1968 to 1970 and acted as his Political Secretary when Heath was Prime Minister (1970-74). A Life Peer since 1997, he continues to write highly respected political vels and works in the City as Chairman of the Advisory Committee of Hawkpoint Partners.
- Author BiographyLord Hurd of Westwell was an eminently respected Foreign Secretary in both the Margaret Thatcher and John Major administrations. He is also the author of several well-received political novels.
- Author(s)Rt. Hon Lord Douglas Hurd
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteSection: 24, b/w photos
- Weight409 g
- Width125 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.