Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionThree teenagers steal their favorite teacher's private journal only to discover a shocking secret...he's quitting at the end of the school year. Through text messages, tes, and personal memories they recollect their desperate attempts to convince him to stay and ensure that his final theater production at Jefferson High School will be a smashing success. Contains mature language and situations.
- Author BiographyJeff Bower was born and raised in the small city of Auburn, NY. He earned his BA in Mathematics from SUNY Binghamton and his MFA in Acting from Florida Atlantic University. He remained in South Florida where he was a founding faculty member of G-Star School of the Arts. He became chair of the Theatre Department and helped create the award winning standard and curriculum still in place today. The annual Jeff Bower Theatre Award is given to a graduating senior every year. Jeff is both extremely honored and amused by this. He loves writing sitcoms, screenplays, and novels and currently reside in Los Angeles as a full time actor/writer. His play, Pericles... is published through Samuel French, Inc. His greatest work of all is his marriage to his amazing wife, Ivelyn.
- Author(s)Jeff Bower
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.