All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionBob Walsh shares the true story of his life as a blessed child endowed by God with spiritual gifts centered in healing. This book is the second of three that covers his childhood from birth to 11 years of age. His life story provides a first-hand account, a peek behind the curtain, into the very real existence of demons, angels and miracles. You may want to keep a light on as you read this book, and say a prayer for God's protection. Bob Walsh is well-founded in the Catholic faith, and in good standing with the Church. He has written several deeply religious books distributed worldwide. Bob continues to write Catholic materials, and he conducts presentations on spiritual topics and leads healing prayer sessions.
- Author BiographyBob Walsh is a devout Catholic, well-founded and educated in the faith, and in good standing with the Church. One of 12 children, he grew up in a small, four-room apartment in the heart of New York City's eastside. While otherwise like any other child, from his earliest days it became evident that he was actually quite different spiritually. In time, Bob became regarded as a blessed child because when he prayed, God healed ... often in quite breath-taking ways. Throughout his childhood and adult life, Bob lived his life like most other men - working, raising a family and living as responsibly as possible. After a career on Wall Street, he served as a US Goodwill ambassador with Russia and Ukraine. In his parish now, Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Deer Park, Long Island, New York, Bob continues to serve as a Catholic Eucharist Minister, member of the Knights of Columbus and Holy Name Society ... and he continues to conduct healing prayer over those who suffer. Over the course of his lifetime, Bob has witnessed virtually every type of miracle. In fact, he is living proof that miracles happen for those who cry out to God in faith. Diagnosed with three different types of malignant cancer in 2009, extensive surgeries removed two of the cancers ... then God removed the third malignancy without surgery, chemo or radiation! Bob and his wife of 50 years, Margie Holly Walsh, now have three children, seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild. He has written several popular, deeply-spiritual books that have been published worldwide, and he conducts presentations on religious subjects, and leads healing prayer services. His office is located in New York; he may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Bob Walsh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.