All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMapmaker and navigator Dampier guided important voyages of exploration, and his journals as a buccaneer constitute a historical treasure. This fascinating travel and adventure book recounts pirate life while offering a firsthand look at the 17th-century botany and anthropology of Central and South America and the East Indies. 7 illustrations.
- Author(s)William Dampier
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Series TitleDover Maritime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width134 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.