Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionLargely autobiographical, Memoirs of a Flower Child offers a responsible look at my life, and the lives and times around me, through the agonizing process of my maturation, from the aberrant child of the 1950's that I was, to the aging child of 2011, with a gut-level honesty and forthright accounting of what my day and time have done to me as a person. This is the reality of one flower child, who has survived all the physical and mental illnesses, all the trials and tribulations of those magical, mystical times commonly referred to as the 60's. I am a survivor, and have regained eugh health and strength to tell the singular tale of my harrowing experience in life, as a part of a generation, and have ultimately risen above the terrible troubles I found for myself, caught up as I was, in the overwhelming confusion of my day and time.
- Author(s)George S Geisinger
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.