Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about my worst experiences and some close calls during my life with diabetes. Learning to manage diabetes after I was diagsed improved the quality of my life and gave me insight into a world of opportunities. My participation in things that I liked was possible due to my diligent ministrations. Repercussions from denial of the disease were overwhelming without control. Damage from these repercussions can be irreparable if the diabetes leads to ketoacidodsis. Some diabetics never recover from DKA. There have been few critical incidents because of effective glucose testing routines. I like to spend my time doing what I want instead of dealing with what has to be done because my diabetes is unrestrained. This means that there have been more significantly good days than bad. I have seen how solemn my life can be and truly appreciate the little things. These events, like dinner with a friend, are special to me. Driving is ather such event that I have learned can be revoked. This is why the purchase of my new Suv was so exhilarating. I am a driving mom without children. These traveling encounters can be seen in my next book; Freeway to Love.
- Author(s)Britta McGeorge
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight252 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.