Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to help those who deal with others misunderstanding of ADD/ADHD. It teaches students, educators, parents, and loved ones how they can help others learn more about ADD s/ADHD s pitfalls, its hidden strengths, and the tremendous rejection it can cause for those with the disorder.
- Author BiographyAuthor Melissa Hood, a doctorate student in Education at Concordia University-Portland and a sufferer of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), aims to help leaders teach people with ADHD how to move into their destiny.
- Author(s)Melissa R Hood
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.