Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionA lifetime of angling throughout the United States and Canada has provided the author with a wealth of experiences upon which he has based this book.The author worked for 35 years as a professor of forestry, teaching courses in silviculture, ecology, and forest soils. He published over 130 articles about the effects of forest practices on forest growth, water quality, wildlife habitat, and soil productivity.Carolyn, his wife of 33 years, has been his faithful companion and supporter throughout this lifetime fishing adventure. They live in Pendleton, SC and have two grown children, Christopher and Melanie, and a son-in-law, Charlie.
- Author(s)David Van Lear
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.