Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this memoir Daniel Huws describes the young and still carefree Ted Hughes, his Cambridge friends, his enthusiasms, his coming out as a poet, the arrival on the scene of Sylvia Plath and of their years in London.
- Author(s)Daniel Huws
- PublisherFive Leaves Publications
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRichard Hollis
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.