Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionBased on decades of established research findings in cognitive and developmental psychology, this volume explores and integrates the leading scientific advances into infancy and brain-memory linkages as well as autobiographical and strategic memory. In addition, given that the predominantly classic research on memory development has recently been complemented by more cutting-edge applied research (e.g., eyewitness memory, memory development in educational contexts) in recent years, this volume also provides in-depth and up-to-date coverage of these emerging areas of study.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Schneider is currently Professor of Psychology at the Department of Psychology, University of Wurzburg, Germany. He received his Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Heidelberg in 1979. His research interests include the development of memory and metacognition, giftedness and expertise, the development of reading and spelling as well as the prevention of reading and math difficulties. He was Vice President and President of the German Psychological Society (2000-2004) and also Vice President of the University of Wurzburg (2004-2009). He is author and (co-) editor of about 40 books, including the volume co-authored with Michael Pressley on Memory Development between Two and Twenty and (co-) authored about 350 journal articles and book chapters. Professor Schneider is currently President of the International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development (ISSBD).
- Author(s)Wolfgang Schneider
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.