All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionContains revised, edited, cross-referenced, and thematically organized selected articles from Software Diagstics Institute (DumpAnalysis.org + TraceAnalysis.org) and Software Diagstics Library (former Crash Dump Analysis blog, DumpAnalysis.org/blog) about software diagstics, debugging, crash dump analysis, memory forensics, software trace and log analysis written in December 2014 - July 2015 for software engineers developing and maintaining products on Windows platforms, quality assurance engineers testing software, technical support and escalation engineers dealing with complex software issues, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts. This volume is fully cross-referenced with volumes 1 - 7, 8a, and features: - 12 new crash dump analysis patterns; - 15 new software log and trace analysis patterns; - New memory dump analysis case study; - Introduction to articoding; - Introduction to special and general trace and log analysis; - Introduction to projective debugging; - Introduction to artifact-malware; - Introduction to concrete and general problem analysis patterns.
- Author(s)Dmitry Vostokov,Software Diagnostics Institute
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMonkstown
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.