Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together memory theory, medieval cognition of images, and the English Corpus Christ drama in an invative way, this study argues that the relationship of frames or backgrounds to the image has been misunderstood in the study of drama.
- Author BiographyTHEODORE K. LERUD is Professor of English at Elmhurst College, USA.
- Author(s)Theodore K. Lerud
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.