All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionChildren are resilient. Adaptability flows from experiences. Life's continuity creates one's story. Some stories tell what life was like, such an expose is a mirror of other's stories. Lessons on life are meant as guidelines; they are t rules, only opinions about a plethora of experiences which every parent must pass to their children. Every parent, married or single, must interpret the core beliefs they expect their children to live by. There are prescriptions for parents of age, sex, or any type. Every child in some ways is like any other, similar to some or individuated in their own right. Memos: To Kids is meant as a map to follow on life's journey. All parents must put up signposts along the path; their unique way to teach their children how to jump the hurdles. The best example is to have them follow their own footsteps or see themselves as the one in the mirror. The author of Memos: To Kids did t give in to his problems; he walked right through them. He kws you can to. His advice is just do it and you will indeed find a new life - a transforming experience.
- Author BiographyRonald Parton grew up in Idaho. After secondary school, he earned a PhD and taught at five universities. He was a successful teacher until addictions disabled him. Memos: To Kids is based on a wide variety of academic and personal experience. The insights in Memos: To Kids are his legacy to those he dearly loves.
- Author(s)Ronald Parton
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.