Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionMen Have Periods TOO! explores man's relationship with family, religion, and faith. It is t just a book - it is a movement. Better Fathers, Better Husbands, Better Sons. Cycle 1: 7 periods of a man's life in which he discovers his raw potential for invation, adventure, ownership, and dominion. Cycle 2: 7 periods of a man's life in which he emerges from a little boy to a young man, equipped with everything he needs to survive in this world. Cycle 3: 7 periods of a man's life in which he grows beyond the natural limits of his youth and takes on supernatural abilities through faith in God. The trinity of a man gives him everything he needs for life and godliness. Cycle 4: 7 periods of a man's life in which he uses the tools for life and godliness to leave his mark in the earth through his seed, time, and harvest. Men Have Periods TOO! serves as a radical redemption ministry for men - and the women who birthed them; men - and the wives who love them; men - and the children who admire them, men - and the churches who embrace them; men - and the God who called him to be a living soul.
- Author(s)Aaron Munson
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.