Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionMen and the Language of Emotions challenges the commonly held association of rationality with masculinity, involving distancing from the language of emotions. Drawing on a study of heterosexual men talking about their life and relationships, he demonstrates that men are capable of speaking of emotions, and in direct and uninhibited ways.
- Author BiographyDariusz Galasi?ski is Professor of Discourse and Cultural Studies at the University of Wolverhampton, UK, and Visiting Professor at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Poland. His books include Language of Deception, Cultural Studies and Discourse Analysis (co-author), Men and the Language of Emotions, The Language of Belonging (co-author) and Men's Discourses of Depression.
- Author(s)Dariusz Galasinski
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2004
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.