All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times best-selling author/website Cheezburger Network, a hilarious compilation of over 100 photos featuring the heights of male incompetence and showcasing the feats, follies, foibles, and questionable DIY activities of men at work in the home, the office, and just about anywhere. Men at Work showcases dozens of original full-color photos based on the popular websites There, I Fixed It and FAIL Blog, two of the most trafficked Cheezburger sites. From precarious ladder placement and jungle gym scaffolding to questionable balancing of two-ton mechanical equipment, Men at Work dares to offer a possible reason for why women live longer than men. Picture after picture offers valid explanation as to why this life span gender bias exists. It seems that whether they are washing windows, paving roads, or attending to questionable DIY repairs at home, men at work tend to balance risk with reward. If the ladder isn t tall eugh, turn it into a scaffold by using a picnic table as the base and then add some plywood, along with a concrete cinder block and paint can voil a !, problem solved. Or, if that 50-story skyscraper lacks a window ledge, create one yourself with a carefully placed 2 x 4.This rollicking collection offers dozens of full color photographs that illustrate the tion that to live longer, perhaps men just need to work a tad bit smarter.
- Author BiographyCheezburger is the largest social humor destination on the Internet: it's all your funny in one place. The millions of people visiting monthly submit memes and fails, share their favorite funny images, and use Cheezburger's platform to create their own humor sites. Cheezburger has published eight books, two of which, I Can Has Cheezburger?: A LOLcat Colleckshun and How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOLcat Guide 2 Winning, were New York Times bestsellers. They are serious about making the world a happier place and count a passionate fan base of 24 million people who uploaded more than 15,000,000 pictures and videos of all the things they find funny every day.
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width231 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.