All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how understandings of masculinity were constructed by British First World war servicemen through examination of their personal narratives, including letters home from the front and wartime diaries. This book presents a nuanced investigation of masculine identity in Britain during and after the First World War.
- Author BiographyJESSICA MEYER holds degrees from Yale University and the University of Cambridge, UK. She has published articles on subjects including shell-shock, the wives of disabled ex-servicemen and popular literature and the First World War. She is currently researching the history of the wedding in Britain and America.
- Author(s)Jessica Meyer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight297 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.