All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered second only to Confucius in the history of Chinese thought, Mencius (371?-289 B.C.), was a moral philosopher whose arguments, while pragmatically rooted in the political and social conditions of his time, go beyond particular situations to probe their origins and speculate on their larger implications. His writings thus constitute a living tradition in China and the world at large.
- Author BiographyChun-chieh Huang is a professor of history and chairman of the Commission of General Education at National Taiwan University in Taipei.
- Author(s)Chun-chieh Huang
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.