Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAdrienne McGuire ran the local seamstress shop, making dresses for the women of the small town of Tawas, Michigan and also mending and repairing torn and damaged clothing for all the residents and loggers living in the community. She had a good life with a loving fiance. When Trevor Jamison, the town's outcast, walks into her shop, she's instantly smitten with him, despite being engaged to ather. She's heard what people say about him possibly murdering his brother, but she's determined to find out the truth and stand behind him, despite her family's protests and the gossiping behind her back. Trevor is instantly captivated by the beautiful young seamstress. She treats him kindly and seems oblivious to his past. Once he discovers she kws the truth, he worries she'll be ridiculed right along with him and fights his feelings for her. The color of his skin and the horrific incident with his brother has left his heart scarred, but Adrienne may be the only one who can heal him. Can he let her into his heart once she learns the truth of what really happened?
- Author BiographyMs. Vincent was born and came of age in Michigan. She has lived in several towns, but remained a resident of her home state, working in a local assembly plant for the past 14 years. Though her work in erotic fiction only started in the past couple of years, Vivian has always been a writer through works of poetry, blogging, fiction and as far back a the high school newspaper. Writing is in her blood. She holds a distinction in the erotic fiction world of being one of the authors who remains single. Her style comes from the passion, hunger and variety of always calling the shots on her own.
- Author(s)Vivian Vincent
- Date of Publication10/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.