All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help offered in this book, you will be able to figure out how to reduce acute symptoms of Meniere's disease,increase health and wellness. Ultimately, you can counterbalance and minimize the effects of Meniere's disease through physical exercise, mental training, diet and supplements.If you work on your stress, physical fitness, mental fitness and diet, you can become a healthier person. So, if you are putting your life on hold while you wait and hope to get well.Don't!You simply can't wait until you feel well to start working towards better health. Learn positive strategies for wellness. Reduce acute Meniere symptoms. Manage Meniere attacks. Create a positive and powerful life. Do the seemingly impossible. Recover a sense of balance in your life. Let's Get Better can show you how.
- Author BiographyThe Author has a background as an award-winning Creative Director and Executive Director and partner in a successful advertising agency. At the height of his career and aged just forty-six, he was diagnosed with Meniere's disease. At that stage, he lost not only his career and financial position as he knew it, but he lost all hope that he would fully recover a sense of well being. Now, he is not only well, he snowboards, windsurfs, surfs, hikes, travels, and works on his computer. He lives a full and active life. Yet, if you had seen him a few years ago, he struggled to get out of bed.With a smile and sense of humor, the Author calls himself Meniere Man because Meniere's disease changed his life dramatically. This is his personal story on how he created a positive life and gained a sense of personal power, despite having being diagnosed with Meniere's disease. Meniere Man shares the same successful diet, fitness, supplement and motivational plan he discovered to get him out of bed and into an active life. He believes that if you want to experience a marked improvement in health you can't wait until you feel well to start. You must begin to improve your health, even though you don't feel like it. This is what this book is about. Meniere Man is a writer, painter, designer and exhibiting artist.He is married to a writer. They have two children.
- Author(s)Meniere Man
- PublisherPage-Addie Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCheddington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPage-Addie Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byS J Blanshard
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.