All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThough a country-girl at heart, MaryJo wants to ditch her identity as a Mennite in marrying Adam and living a life of adventure in Manhattan. But news from home kicks up memories she'd tried to bury. While she begins to question her choices, Adam lands a high-profile job, making a move seem impossible. MaryJo must make peace with her past and her current situation so that she can live the life of her dreams with Adam. But can she reconcile her craving for serenity in the City that Never Sleeps? Set in both New York City and the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Mennite on the Edge reveals a young woman's struggles to define life on her own terms. The more she attempts to redefine herself apart from her past, the more the past seems to pull her in. Mennite on the Edge explores love and marriage, belonging and culture and will appeal to readers of contemporary fiction, Chick lit, as well as historical and Christian fiction. Book club questions are included.
- Author BiographyCynthia Yoder authored one of the first Mennonite memoirs, Crazy Quilt: Pieces of a Mennonite Life, in 2003. The book is a love story and a journey back to her roots. Her work has appeared in New Jersey Monthly, Mothering and the short story collection, Just Moms. While mentoring individuals in pursuing their business and writing dreams, she authored the self-help book, Divine Purpose: Find the Passion Within. Cynthia earned a Master of Fine Arts from Sarah Lawrence College and also studied literature at Columbia University and earned her B.A. from Goshen College. She and her husband live in New Jersey with their son and Maltese-poodle. Visit her website at www.cynthiayoder.com to learn more and connect with her on social media.
- Author(s)Cynthia Yoder
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.