All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionMepause can be a challenging time t just for women but for their partners and families. For women it's the end of their potential to be mothers and, while for some that's a relief, for others it can be a time of considerable sadness. Self-image changes and the view in the mirror may come to differ markedly from how women still feel inside. But mepause is a natural part of ageing and one of life's major times of transition for women. Many simply pass through it with few symptoms but for those who don't there are many options. This book looks at both traditional Western medicine and alternative therapies, providing a wide-ranging overview of available treatments to ease the symptoms of mepause and ensure a smoother transition.
- Author BiographyGrace Johnston is an author and researcher with a real commitment to assisting women of all ages with life changes. Grace's previous books include What's Good For You, with the top rating television show, and Aligning Work and Purpose. As well as writing, researching, reading, Grace is a counsellor and pastor to men and women of all ages. Grace is a proud grandmother with a love of gardening, but rather neglected , as her life changes continue to be satisfying and stimulating.
- Author(s)Grace Johnston
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.