Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionMake your journey through mepause smoother Mepause affects every woman differently. Mepause For Dummies, Australian & New Zealand Edition, provides all the information you need to prepare you for the physical and emotional journey you can expect to make. Use this book to cope with the symptoms and changes, and make better and objective health decisions about all your treatment options. Discover how to: * Recognise the symptoms of mepause * Understand how mepause may affect you emotionally * Eat and keep fit for ?the change' * Appreciate the benefits of hormone therapy * Find the best help and support
- Author BiographyDr Lily Stojanovska is an Associate Professor at Victoria University. For many years she has been involved in medical research, teaching and supervising post-graduates in the area of women's health. Marcia L. Jones, PhD is an adjunct professor in the Graduate School of Management at the University of Dallas.
- Author(s)Lily Stojanovska,Marcia L. Jones,Teresa Eichenwald
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight785 g
- Edition StatementAustralian and New Zealand ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.