All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Men's Cooking Manual will appeal to all blokes who want to cook for themselves, or their friends and family. Full of sensible advice and focussed on techniques rather than just recipes, it's about teaching people how to cook absolutely anything, rather than just a set of pre-determined dishes. It shows the short-cuts and straightforward skills that will make cooking a simple, enjoyable activity instead of a terrifying mystery. The recipes and ideas inside are explained in a foolproof, clear way, to give even the most fumble-fingered man a chance of producing tasty, healthy food.
- Author BiographyChris Maillard has been a journalist for years and has worked on magazines including Maxim and Top Gear. He's also wildly keen on food and cooking, and thanks to launching Restaurant magazine he has eaten some of the world's finest food and met many top chefs. He lives in East London with a beautiful blonde photographer and slightly too many kitchen utensils.
- Author(s)Chris Maillard
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.