CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMen everywhere want to improve their health and fitness -- and their bodies. This new series of books, Men's Health Best, addresses all aspects of a man's physical fitness, from building core strength to managing sports injuries. Authoritative, affordable, handsomely produced and extensively illustrated, these 96-page books are the perfect guide to achieving strength, fitness and well-being. Men's Health Best: Abs focuses on strengthening and toning the entire abdominal area, including the core. The book is divided into 5 chapters, each one highlighting a specific subject such as warm-up stretches, building muscle and sculpting abs. Everything you need to kw to develop great abs is presented here in a succinct and easy-to-follow form.
- Author BiographyMen's Health is the largest men's lifestyle magazine brand in the world, with a worldwide circulation of nearly 4 million in 28 editions serving 36 countries. Published by NatMag Rodale Ltd, a global leader in healthy active-living information, Men's Health speaks to every aspect of a man's life today.
- Author(s)Men's Health
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleMen's Health Best S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRodale International Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photos
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest Age18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.