All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a model which offers guidance on effective and appropriate therapeutic interventions and services for vulnerable children and young people (commonly children who have experienced trauma, abuse, domestic violence or neglect). By addressing practice, theory and policy, the book enables professionals working with vulnerable children to choose the right intervention for each individual child. Contributors examine best practice across the UK, the US and Europe and compile the findings in a way that can be incorporated into everyday practice. Mental Health Interventions and Services for Vulnerable Children and Young People will be an invaluable tool for those working with vulnerable children and young people including child mental health and welfare professionals and agencies, as well as social workers, policy makers and academics teaching or studying child mental health.
- Author BiographyPanos Vostanis is Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Leicester. He has previously co-edited Homeless Children: Problems and Needs, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, and has written numerous research articles and book chapters on child and adolescent psychiatry.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPanos Vostanis
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.