Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionA person-centred resource essential for Australian students This textbook is designed to support students in diploma and degree level mental health nursing courses. Reader-friendly and concise, it promotes skilled engagement, collaborative assessment and care planning, as well as emphasising the need for self-awareness and effective communication. Written in collaboration with accomplished nurse educators and practitioners, Mental Health Nursing delivers a complete framework to prepare nurses for working in mental health. Australian practice is at the core of the text and it includes a special focus on gerontological issues. Key Features: * Therapeutic Communication dialogues give examples of patient behaviours and effective nursing responses. * Australian best practice is emphasised throughout, with demographic, institutional, legislative and cultural references. * Drug Alerts highlight essential points about psychotropic drugs. * Nursing Care Plans provide treatment plans with guidance on assessment, outcomes and implementation. * Patient/Family Education boxes provide information that helps strengthen students' roles as educators.
- Author(s)Jennifer Evans,Peter Brown
- PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBroadway, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Content Note255
- Weight1202 g
- Width84 mm
- Height109 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.