All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to advising judicial decision-makers by assessing such issues as pre-trial competency, insanity, and dangerousness, mental health professionals working in criminal justice system settings manage and treat mentally ill and substance abusing offenders on a daily basis. This work may involve either institutional treatments or community-based programs. The purpose of this bibliography is to collect the professional literature from numerous disciplines, including psychology, psychiatry, nursing, education, and social work, that addresses the theoretical, empirical, and practice-related issues encountered by mental health researchers and practitioners in developing and providing services to mentally ill and substance abusing offenders in criminal justice system settings. There are over 1250 antated citations and author and subject indexes to facilitate access to the resources listed.
- Author BiographyRODNEY VAN WHITLOCK is a community psychologist in private practice. He was a co-compiler with Bernard Lubin for Family Therapy: A Bibliography (Greenwood, 1988) and Homelessness in America, 1893-1992: An Annotated Bibliography (Greenwood, 1994). BERNARD LUBIN is Professor of Psychology and Medicine at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is the compiler of numerous bibliographies for Greenwood Press including Family Therapy: A Bibliography (Greenwood, 1988) and Homelessness in America, 1893-1992: An Annotated Bibliography (Greenwood, 1994).
- Author(s)Rodney van Whitlock
- Date of Publication28/02/1999
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch & Bibliographical Guides in Criminal Justice
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 6
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBernard Lubin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.