All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIt is argued that the incidence of mental illness in the workplace is more common than many realize, ranging from stress to schizophrenia. In this book leading psychologists Adrian Furnham and Mary-Clare Race explore the psychiatric classification of illness and how symptoms can be identified to help develop mental health literate organizations.
- Author BiographyMary-Clare Race is Associate Director at ARUP where she leads a team who consult on enhancing human behaviour in the workplace. She is an Organizational Psychologist with significant experience gained internationally in a range of public and private sector companies and specializes in the area of Leadership Development and Change Management. Clients include the NHS, Heathrow Airport, Network Rail and Siemens. Mary-Clare is in the final stages of a PhD at University College London on the topic of dysfunctional leadership behaviour. She is a member of the British Psychological Society Division of Occupational Psychology and The Association of Business Psychologists and was a keynote speaker at the Airport Leadership and Change Management Forum in 2012. Adrian Furnham is Professor of Psychology at University College, London, UK, and Adjunct Professor at the Norwegian School of Management. He is the author of over 800 journal articles and more than 60 books, including several successful management books and has been recognized as one of the most productive psychologists in the world. He is a leading expert on the application of psychology to leadership, management and work and employment related areas including recruitment, team building, etc. He acts as a consultant to a number of multinational corporations and organizations and is a frequent speaker at conferences and events. He has written regular columns for the Sunday Times, Financial Times< and Daily Telegraph and frequently speaks on television and radio. He is a very well-known and respected writer and recently was awarded the Academic Contribution to Practice Award of the British Psychological Society.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham,Mary-Clare Race
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight547 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.