All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $38.38Trending at AU $41.42
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $38.60
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.31
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.53
About this product
- Description5 minutes a day, every day. Little and often is the painless way to acquire mental arithmetic skills. Success in mathematics depends on a solid foundation of mental arithmetic skills. Quick calculation involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are the essential building blocks. This book is designed as a tool for parents to support their child through the arduous process of learning their number bonds and times tables between the ages of 5-11 years. It provides year by year exercises that can be used in infinite combinations to practice for 5 minutes a day, every day. More than that, it gives parents an accurate picture of their child's progress in relation to their age, which can be difficult to judge and usually relies on feedback from teachers once or twice a year. No need to buy new books as your child gets older, because there are 7 years' worth of exercises contained in this comprehensive volume.
- Author BiographyAfter a successful career in advertising, Lorraine Cooper returned to what she was originally trained to do - teach. She has spent her entire teaching and school leadership career in those inner city areas of London considered highly 'challenging'. She would argue, highly stimulating. She continues to work in a school environment, but her interest in education runs deep and has led her to widen her work to include such areas as teacher training, schools inspection and education consultancy. She is married, has a step-daughter and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Lorraine Cooper
- PublisherLorraine Cooper
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorraine Cooper
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations
- Weight100 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.