All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe three photocopiable titles in the Mental Maths in Minutes series provide a systematic approach to teaching and learning number facts. Each Mental Maths sheet is split into four columns - teachers photocopy the sheet, then slice the copies to provide strips of questions to give to the children. The children are timed for one minute and achieve a score according to the number of questions that they get correct. Specific skills such as addition, subtraction, doubling, halving, multiplying and dividing are addressed repeatedly, but each time at a higher level of understanding and children are encouraged to improve upon their own scores.
- Author BiographyJudy Richardson has many years of experience in primary schools in London, Bedfordshire and Norfolk. She was the Deputy Headteacher of a thriving Norfolk First School, before she took up writing full-time. Andrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He is ranked within the top five best-selling educational authors in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMental Maths in Minutes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight347 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.