Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionWorld rekwned author and catylst for social change, Upton Sinclair, surprised the public with this book in 1929... written after three years of intensive study of all available scientific psychic research, and after conducting hundreds of hands-on experiments with the aid of his associates, and his wife, Mary Craig Kimbrough. Kwn as Craig to her friends, Mrs. Sinclair had shown a life long telepathic and psychic ability, which fascinated her husband, who decided they could conduct their own scientifically controlled studies of the phemen. Illustrated with more than 145 pictures produced during their experiments, this book is guaranteed to fascinate, and make you think a little more deeply about the possibilities of the human mind.
- Author(s)Upton Sinclair
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.