All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- Description<b>* Can you imagine yourself capable of facing hunger and cravings and t give in to them? * Can you imagine yourself sticking to your diet month after month without further delay or interruptions? * Can you imagine the pounds dropping off of your body like never before because you have remained consistent? * Can you imagine yourself keeping the weight off year after year and never having to struggle with your weight again?</b> How much would all of this be worth to you? The answer is ... LOTS! And helping you to achieve those goals is exactly what this book is all about. Have you tried to lose weight many times and t succeeded? Have you lost weight in the past but regained it in a matter of months? Do you find yourself <i>gung-ho</i> with your diet at one moment, then, just like that, succumb to hunger and or cravings? If so, then you're in the right place. We all kw that sticking to a diet long-term can be a challenge. Wanting to eat in-between meals and struggling with the imperious urge for junk food (<i>or any other food t in your diet</i>) are the toughest foes in any weight loss program. Particularly if you are having a bad day or are otherwise physically or emotionally tired, a sudden assault of hunger and cravings could very well cause one to stray. That is why it is important to have mental tools readily-available that can neutralize these mental enemies before they sabotage your progress. I was obese and trapped in binge-eating for nearly 25 years, so I kw how demoralizing this can be. The good news is that there is a way out. Not only did I manage to lose 100 pounds, but I have kept the weight off for more than 10 years w. In this book, I share with you the mental techniques that helped me walk through temptation and discomfort WITHOUT breaking my diet and giving up on my weight loss goals. Today, these simple but powerful techniques continue to keep my food-related behaviors in check. For the first time in my life, my weight in stable and I'm longer <i>yo-yoing</i> as I did for so many years. And what has worked for me and many others can also work for you. If you wish to stick to your diet and lose weight once and for all, I invite you to join me in this journey through weight loss and the mind. By practicing and mastering the techniques presented in this book, you'll find inner strength to hang on until the temptation passes. That, in turn, will place you in a direct path with all of your weight loss and health-improvement goals. The time for your breakthrough has arrived!
- Author BiographyRobert Dave Johnston is Editor & Webmaster of FitnessThroughFasting.com and various other sites in the health-improvement niche. Having escaped more than 20 years of crippling obesity, binge eating and self-destruction (with the help of holistic fasting and detoxification, spiritual awareness as well as traditional medicine), he now helps others get (and stay) motivated to lose weight, get healthy and improve the quality of their lives. His no-nonsense message of dynamic change, overcoming limitations and assuming self-responsibility has given the author a growing audience.
- Author(s)Robert Dave Johnston
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.