Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionOn November 13, 1974 the quiet village of Amityville was rocked by the murders of six members of the DeFeo family at 112 Ocean Ave. The only surviving member of this tragic ordeal was Ronald DeFeo Jr., who was later charged and convicted to six-life-sentences. Thirteen months later, the Lutz family moved into the lavish Dutch Colonial home, but moved out mysteriously after just 28-days, claiming that the house was haunted! Then came a media frenzy, and with the release of Jay Anson's runaway best selling book The Amityville Horror, which was later transformed into a blockbuster movie, the story became an international phemen. Mentally Ill in Amityville (MIA), is the true story of the events as they occurred, with exclusive interviews and official documents of these dramatic events. MIA is a must read for anyone who wants to kw the complete story behind the most famous haunted house in the world. MIA the 2nd Edition includes new insight, new details, and new interviews. This book is the most in-depth, factual account of the story that has remained an international phemen.
- Author BiographyWill Savive is an author and criminologist with a B.S. in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Forensic Science from American InterContinental University (AIU). Savive specializes in True Crime stories.
- Author(s)Will Savive
- Publisherdel-Grande Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintdel-Grande Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.