All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last few years there has been a big expansion in the range of applications of mentoring in business and in the scope of particular schemes in specific organizations. This book draws upon valuable case study material and includes advice on best practice from leading companies on setting up, running and evaluating mentoring schemes. The book is an easy-access compendium of collected wisdom with a multitude of insights, ideas and shared experience from the most successful and effective mentoring schemes.
- Author BiographyJANE CRANWELL-WARD is Director of the Henley Learning Partnership at Henley Management College and has expertise on high performance leadership, women as leaders, team building, stress management, mentoring and management development. PATRICIA BOSSONS is Client Director, Henley Executive Development at Henley Management College and has expertise on personality and individual differences, leadership and emotional intelligence, management development programme design, mentoring, etc. SUE GOVER is a freelance writer and consultant who has worked with Henley Management College and with leading companies.
- Author(s)Jane Cranwell-Ward,Patricia Bossons,Sue Gover
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight562 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.