All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMentoring Marriages is a clear, fun, easily-followed guide to help you and your husband or wife mentor a less experienced couple, helping them to talk through issues such as money, sex and children. As you share your own struggles you can offer them hope, ideas and a way forward. You will make friends for life - and mentor couples attend a lot of weddings!
- Author BiographyHarry Benson is the author of Mentoring Marriages, and the Communications Director of the Marriage Foundation. He and his parent volunteers have run over 500 sessions of Let's Stick Together courses for 5,000 new parents through Bristol health centres and clinics. Let's Stick Together is now being rolled out across the UK by the charity Care for the Family. He is also the author of Scram!
- Author(s)Harry Benson
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.