All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, we present a collection of papers and articles which represent the varied backgrounds and interests of the authors, all of whom belong to the VITAE team who developed the materials and approaches which are outlined here. While some articles are practical in their focus, describing the application of pedagogic models and the experiences of the participants; others are more theoretical, offering in-depth explorations of the approaches taken in developing the VITAE model.
- Author BiographyLecturer in Interactive Media, University of Salford, UK.
- Author(s)Helen Keegan
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAnne E Fox,Helen Keegan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.