All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively and engaging ethgraphy, written and designed with students in mind, uses the experiences and perspectives of a set of long-time market vendors in San Lorenzo, a neighborhood in the historic center of Florence, Italy, to explore how cultural identities are formed in periods of profound ecomic and social change.
- Author BiographyAnne Schiller is Professor of Anthropology at George Mason University and Fulbright-Con Il Sud Visiting Professor at the University of Salento, Lecce, Italy. She has conducted research and published extensively on identity and social movements in Italy and Indonesia. She is also active in the field of international education, and writes and presents on issues of cross-border collaboration among universities.
- Author(s)Anne L. Schiller
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note25
- Weight390 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.