All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionMerckx 69 documents Eddy Merckx in 1969 - considered to be the best year of Merckx's road cycling career. Written by a close friend of Merckx, this beautifully produced book features previously unpublished photographs by Tonny Strouken - who spent most of 1969 following Merckx during his epic racing season. Featuring a prologue from Eddy Merckx, this is a lovingly produced paean to one of cycling's greats, in this, his 69th year.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jan Maes is co-writer of the book Merckxissimo and a friend of Merckx.
- Author(s)Jan Maes
- PublisherBloomsbury Information Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Information Ltd
- Content NoteStunning photographs
- Weight1716 g
- Width290 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byTommy Stouken
- Foreword byEddy Merckx
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.