All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book reviews the progress made in Mercury studies since the flybys by Mariner 10 in 1974-75. Thus far, it is the only book on Mercury which balances a wide range of Earth-based observations, made under difficult conditions, with the only available space-based data. The text is based on continued research using the Mariner 10 archive, on observations from Earth, and on increasingly realistic models of this mysterious planet's interior evolution.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleSpace Sciences Series of ISSI
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 72 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndre Balogh,Leonid Ksanfomality,Rudolf von Steiger
- Foreword byAndre Balogh,Leonid Ksanfomality,R. Von (Rudolf) Steiger
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.