All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a holistic account of developments and patterns of mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in the Indian corporate sector, especially in the post-liberalisation era. It combines astute analyses with up-to-date data to present an all-inclusive picture of globalisation and its impact on business in contemporary India. This will serve as an important resource to researchers, scholars and students of ecomics, management, business administration, business studies, commerce and corporate law, as well as policy-makers, legal practitioners, industrial houses, and industrial bodies.
- Author BiographyP. L. Beena is Assistant Professor, Centre for Development Studies, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
- Author(s)P. L. Beena
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.