Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly topical book provides a multi-disciplinary perspective, ranging from finance to psychology, on the subject of mergers and acquisitions. * Each chapter introduces key frameworks that relate to a particular perspective and incorporates case studies where these frameworks can be used for interpretive and diagstic purposes * Invites readers to apply the frameworks as maps or tools for analyzing their own organizational experiences via a series of general discussion questions. * Seeks to develop its perspective by offering analytical insights into actual experiences of mergers and acquisitions in different global contexts, successful and unsuccessful, presenting new empirically based evidence to support the arguments * Drawn from around the world, each author is a leading exponent in his or her perspective on mergers and acquisitions Part of the Images of Business Strategy Series which interrogates conventional categories in today's fast-changing business world. By applying new perspectives, books in the series redefine established territories and extend our view of important business phemena. Select international contributions to each volume are integrated by the Editor to provide a richer insight into the business landscape and open up new conceptual horizons.
- Author BiographyDuncan Angwin is associate professor in strategic management at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, where he has won several awards for teaching excellence and research publications. He is also associate fellow at Sa d Business School, Oxford, visiting professor at ENPC, Paris, and lectures for Georgetown University, USA. He is Associate Chair for Strategy and Practice at the Strategic Management Society and maintains close links with industry.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleImages of Business Strategy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note30
- Weight976 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDuncan Angwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.